Easy Steps to Service
- Our intake personnel will guide you along the managed long term care (MLTC) registration process with your chosen insurance company.
- Registered Nurses will do a home visit at a time that is convenient for you. They will provide a clinical and safety assessment prior to start of care to determine your level of need.
- Our experienced staff members review your status with you and discuss care options with you or your family. Better Choice Home Care is guaranteed to provide you with the right home health aides to deliver one-on-one care for you based on factors such as language fit, location, and skill set.
HOME HEALTH AIDE
Our caregivers have been trained, certified, screened, and tested to ensure the highest level of service to our clients. They are supervised by our team of licensed Registered Nurses and are provided with in-service courses throughout their employment with us. We are confident that our experienced caregivers will provide you with high quality home care and will continue to work with you throughout your time with us to ensure your satisfaction.
ONE-ON-ONE SENIOR HOME CARE SERVICES INCLUDES
- Meal Preparation
- Bathing and Dressing
- Assistance with Walking Activities / Exercises
- Medication reminders
- Shopping and Errands
- Accompaniment to Location or Appointment
Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP)
CDPAP is a program provided under Medicaid's Managed Long Term Care (MLTC) that enable members, family and guardians to take agency in the members's care plan by placing the hiring, training, and daily supervision responsibilities of their personal assistants in the member's hands.
Members have more options open to them in choosing their personal aides. CDPAP opens personal aide enrollment to family members (with the member's spouse and parents) and "un-certified" individuals. The member and family takes over the responsibility of training, scheduling, and plan of care traditionally controlled by other agencies.
For many, CDPAP gives family members the financial assistance they need to devote the time they require to take care of their loved ones. Better Choice Home Care simplifies this process by ensuring that payments to your PA are sent out promptly and follows compliance with fiscal policies so that you can enjoy your care without worries.
REGISTERED NURSE SERVICE
- Home Visit
- Safety Assessment
- Customized Care Plan
- On-going Case Management
- Provide Regular Home Visits